The MBA programme at IndSearch is a unique blend of academics and experiential learning. With a strong emphasis on fundamentals the programme has intensive specialization from the first year itself giving students an edge in the competitive job market.
Focused on providing in depth learning and holistic growth for the students, the MBA programme at IndSearch comprises of the case pedagogy, integrative experiential learning system, in addition to a rigorous concurrent evaluation method. To cater to the demands of the Industry and to provide students with a competitive edge, IndSearch has crafted special teaching learning modules that enhance the learning experience for the students.
All Masters Programmes are conducted at the IndSearch’s Bavdhan campus. The Degree is awarded by University of Pune.
MBA Admissions For Academic Year 2017-18 [DTE Code: 6186]
IndSearch has earned permanent recognition since 1992 from the Savitribai Phule Pune University (formerly University of Pune) as an Institute for Teaching and Doctoral Studies in Management Science. It is the first management Institute to receive autonomous status from University Grand Commission (UGC) under Savitribai Phule Pune University (formerly University of Pune) since 2007. The Government of Maharashtra has also granted recognition to IndSearch as an educational and research Institute since 1981. The MBA programme at IndSearch is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
IndSearch has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with University of Wisconsin-Parkside,USA. Under this MoU, the students of IndSearch who have completed their MBA in Information Technology would be eligible to undertake the MS program of the University of Wisconsin in Computer Science and Information Technology and complete the same in one year. Also these students would not be required to appear for GRE, TOEFL or GMAT. The same benefit would also be extended to students of IndSearch completing their MBA in Human Resource Management, Marketing Management or Finance for undertaking General MBA program of the University of Wisconsin - Parkside, USA.
Admission for MBA 2017-18
1. Aspiring candidates are requested to read the Admission rules published on http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba from time to time.
2. For all types of candidates including minorities aspiring for admission under CAP seats, it is mandatory to get registered and get documents verified and confirmed at Admission Facilitation Centers notified by DTE, Maharashtra by paying prescribe fees.
3. For candidates aspiring for admission for Institutional quota and vacant seats after CAP, it is a prerequisite and mandatory to get documents verified and confirmed at facilitation centers by paying prescribed fees.
4. Only those candidates who have verified and confirmed documents at facilitation centers and having CAP Merit number shall be eligible for admission for all types of seats / quota.
5. Admission Counselling for Institutional Level Seats (ILS) will commence in March 2017.
6. Students seeking admission for ILS quota must possess valid entrance examination score of any one of the MHRD approved tests viz. GMAT, CAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT or MAH- MBA/MMS CET 2017 at the time of admission counselling rounds.
A] Candidate clearing MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2017, GMAT, CAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT and CMAT can apply for admissions for the Academic Year 2017-18.
|Entrance Test||Date of Examination||Website|
|CMAT||28th February 2017||http://www.aicte-cmat.in/|
|MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2017||4th & 5th March 2017||http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2017/
|ATMA||28th May 2017||http://www.atmaaims.com|
B] Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed minimum three year duration Bachelors Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging of Maharashtra State only) or its equivalent.
Intake sanctioned by AICTE: 180
|Allocation of Seats|
|Institution Level Seats:||20%||Through admission counselling by Institute|
|All India Seats:||15%|
|State Level Seats:||65%|
MBA Institute level seat interview dates are: 24/06/2017, 01/07/2017, 08/07/2017.
For any further queries please email to email@example.com or feel free to call on the following numbers between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|Bavdhan Campus:(020) 64732006||Law College Road Campus: (020) 25431972, 25441524|
|Prof. Aparna Tembulkar: 09890926386||Dr. Sandeep Gokhale: 09822656367|
|Dr. Suwarna Shidore: 09881377663||Prof. Manjari Lal: 09960268732|
|Fees as per the Norms of Shikshan Shulka Samiti for the Academic Year 2017-18|
|MBA-I Rs.86,500/-||MBA-II Rs.1,06,470/-|
|Library Deposit Rs. 5,000/-||Caution Deposit Rs. 5,000/-|
Note: Library and Caution deposit shall be forfeited one year after the expiry of studentship at the institute, if not claimed.
Cancellation of admission and refund of fees:
Cancellation of admission and refund of fee will be applicable as prescribed from time to time by the Competent Authority of Maharashtra State for the respective Academic Year
|Click here to download the MBA Brochure||Click here to apply online|