From the academic year 2016-17, under Savitribai Phule Pune University, IndSearch has started BACHELOR OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (BMS) Degree Course at its Law College Road Campus, Pune-411004. BMS degree will be awarded by Savitribai Phule Pune University to the students after successful completion of the course.
BMS Admissions Open for Academic Year 2022-23
BMS Courses offered at Law College Road campus:
1. Bachelor of Management studies (BMS) - Dual specialization (Marketing/ HR/ Finance/International business)
BMS is one of its kind courses which provides the students an edge in the management field and an additional avenue of self-employment. It provides young students a supportive environment in which they can assume responsibility for self- development. The course focusses on various basic skills thereby improving the personality of the students as well as in depth knowledge of various specializations like Finance, Human Resource, Marketing, Computer Applications, and International Business. The objective is to prepare students to exploit opportunities newly created in the management professional field, to provide adequate basic understanding of management education to the students, to give adequate exposure to operational environment in the field of management and to inculcate training in the use of modern technology for the benefit of all parties concerned.
2. Bachelor of Management studies (BMS in E-Commerce and Supply Chain Management)
Supply chain management (SCM) encompasses how organizations control the flow of goods and services through a production and distribution cycle. The success of these companies depends on service response and efficiency of these e-commerce companies. This super-specialty focused BMS in e-Commerce and Supply Chain Management Programme will equip students with the knowledge of subjects like e-Commerce Operations, Warehouse Management, First Mile operations, Logistics for e-commerce as well as with adequate basic understanding of management education and skill sets required for this enterprising and dynamic field of knowledge. Therefore, a degree in e-Commerce and Supply Chain Management will help the bachelor’s students a promising career path in e-commerce, Retail, Distribution, Logistics, Food and cold storages, mobility, etc. touching various industry verticals.
3. Bachelor of Management studies (BMS in Computer Applications and Business Analytics)
The Bachelor of Management Studies in Computer Applications and Business Analytics is an undergraduate programme that aims to provide students with opportunities being newly created in the field of technology and management. These advances in technology have today made computer applications and Business Analytics indispensable tools for any organization. Moreover, there is a dearth of competent manpower that can ably combine technology and management. This super-specialty BMS in Computer Applications and Business Analytics programme aims to develop the knowledge and skills of Students in these upcoming fields like statistical analysis, data modeling.
In addition to this Students will be provided with adequate basic understanding of management education and skill sets required for this enterprising and dynamic field of knowledge. Students opting for this programme will find great demand in the industry.
4. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA in International Business) The Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business is an undergraduate programme that aims to provide young, enthusiastic students with opportunities in Global Business and prepares a student to face challenges at different levels in the organization and the society. The programme prepares the student to apply and integrate the experiential learning to operate in an international business environment. The various subjects like Foreign Exchange Management, Decision Making, Risk Management, Business Reporting, Global Business, Case Studies, Entrepreneurship along with communication skills and personality development focus on the holistic development to make students comprehend and gain in depth understanding of various issues and cultures emerging in the international business environment.
IndSearch Admission Process for BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies) / BBA-IB for the Academic Year 2022-23:
1. Fill the application form on the website.
2.Register by paying Rs.300.
3.Submit relevant documents and pay the college fees.
a) A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Degree course in Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) shall have passed 12th Std. Examination (H.S.C.10+2) from any stream with English as passing subject and secured 45% marks in 12th Std. OR
b) Two years Diploma in Pharmacy after H.S.C., Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent. OR
c) Three Year Diploma Course (after S.S.C., i.e. 10th Standard) of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent. OR
Yearly Tuition Fees: Rs. 49,450.
Instructions to fill the application form for the year 2022-2023
One student can select only one course. Second application for another course will not be considered.
1. Bachelor of Management Studies - Dual specialization
2. Bachelor of Management Studies – E-commerce and Supply Chain Management
3. Bachelor of Management Studies - Computer Applications and Business Analytics
4. Bachelor of Business Administration - International Business.
Students are advised to go through the detailed course structure on the website before selecting the course.
Fill the application form online. No hard copy to be submitted in the office currently.
For any further queries please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call on the following numbers between 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|Law College Road Campus: (020) 25431972, 25441524 or 7498243241|
|Prof. Nilaya Murthy: 9881257904||Prof. Devaki Jain: 9881151263|
|Prof. Ekta Salunkhe: 8149239112|
|Click here to download the BMS/BBA-IB Brochure||Click here to apply online|
|Click here to download the advt. Program Learning Outcomes|